Norms Followed for Fixing Fee:-
1. Fee charged by the school is as per the norms of UP School Fee Regulation Act.
2. It is commensurate with the infrastructure & facilities offered by the School.
Procedure for fee payment
Fee can be deposited through any of the following modes between 1st and 15th of each month. Fee card will be issued for the same.
Mode of Fee Payment:
1. Cash at the school fee counter.
2. NEFT to the designated Account No. (Account No: 31590100015213 followed by the Student’s Admission No- only numeric part), Beneficiary Name: COLONEL’S BRIGHTLAND PUBLIC SCHOOL, AGRA & IFSC Code: BARB0SIDDHA & Branch: Bank of Baroda, FATEHABAD ROAD, AGRA-282 004.
3. Fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/NEFT/UPI.
4. Cheque will not be accepted.
If fee is not paid by the due date, late fee of Rs. 50/ per month will be charged. If fee is not paid for over two months from the due date, name of the student will be struck off the school rolls and readmission fee of Rs. 2000/- will have to be paid (if a student desires to continue in the school)*
Fee Structure - ( April 2023 - March 2024 )